Season 4 has officially come to an end and before we embark on Season 5, we’d like to reflect on the incredible contributions and new programs introduced in Season 4.
The Token House supported 27 Missions in Season 4. All Missions will be able to showcase their work during a dedicated Mission demo day on September 28th, at 16:00 GMT on the Discord mainstage!
In the meantime, check out what they’ve accomplished below!
- Superchain Governance Deepdive
- Fully Decentralized and Independent Oracle and Data Infrastructure
- TechNERD Program
- Extend the L1Block contract to store historical blockhash data
- Future-proofing UI/UX of OP nodes
- Spearbit + Immunefi Bug Bounty Program for Large Protocols on Optimism
The Grants Council processed an amazing +400 grant applications The Council willl host a full Retro on Grants Council operations on October 4th at 16:00 GMT (link on public gov cal)!
- Velodrome: Spread Awareness Through Direct Outreach and Onboarding
- BanklessDAO’s Global Campaign to spread the Optimistic vision
- Create and Maintain the ‘Optimism Vision Reservoir
- Optimistic Womxn Shinning in Blockchain
- Let’s take the Optimistic Vision to LATAM with Espacio Cripto
- Rumbo Optimista - Hacia Ethereum Mexico The Event || Optimistic Road in the way to Ethereum México The Event
- Spread Optimistic values accross Latam with Solow
- Develop the most relevant and aligned audiovisual content for the Optimism Collective (final deliverables expected September 29th)
- ‘Thank Optimism - powered by ThriveCoin’
- Web3xplorer - A curated web platform to discover useful web3 apps, resources and tools
- Multi-lingual Lesson on Optimism Governance, by Bankless Academy
- The RetroPGF Podcast
- Delegate Corner Podcast
- REGEN Score - Attestations for the Citizen’s House
- Improving Governance Accessibility through Praise and Contribution Based Attestations
- Pairwise: Tinder UX For Web3 Community Signaling
- DAOStar: Governance standards for the Optimism ecosystem
- Velodrome: Fostering Inclusive Governance through Leading Optimism Builders and Long-term Users
- OP Governance Analytics Dashboard
- NumberNERD Program - See the NumbaNERD Analysis Roundup
Remember, you can sign-up for RetroPGF Round 3 for all of the above contributions!
The Foundation Missions are processed on a rolling basis and deadlines vary, but you can check out progress below!
- Collective Archive Maintenance
- Code of Conduct Enforcement Solution (rnDAO)(GravityDAO)
- Dynamic Delegate Attestations
- Governor v2 Contract
- RetroPGF 3 Discovery & Voting
- RetroPGF List Creation UI
- Optimism Ecosystem Investment Network (Submit your applications before October 20th!)
Remember, you can sign-up for RetroPGF Round 3 for the above contributions!
We collected and summarized feedback from the protocols participating in the Protocol Delegation Program as that experiment comes to a close.
The Reflection Period will begin next Thursday, September 28th at 19:00 GMT.** Until then, rest up, relax, and get ready to take the Collective to the next level in Season 5.