[READY] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Otterspace

We greatly appreciate the feedback we’ve received over the last weeks. As per the Operating Manual v 0.2.0, I’m sharing a summary of the community input and the changes which we implemented in the proposal:

Feedback on the previous post, during MCon, and on this proposal:

• We were asked to clarify the specific collaboration opportunities → We added & clarified our suggestion to (i) provide the technical backbone for the citizen house, (ii) for Badges to serve as an on-ramp of DAOs, and DAO contributors onto Optimism, and (iii) the suggestion to use Badges, along with Snapshot, to support the work of the Governance Committees

• We were asked to clarify the current state of our product → We added information on our (i) private beta (v2), (ii) past usage data from v1, (iii) some of the DAO partners in our private beta (e.g., Radicle DAO or Bankless), (iv) our product deck, and (v) information on what the following product versions include (earning badges by completing missions)

• It was suggested to us to consolidate the wording around badges/SBTs/NTTs for simplicity → We consolidated the wording on using Badges

• We were asked to clarify the rationale behind dropping ETH to users instead of OP → We added a section to outline this rationale (facilitating the user activation and on-ramp to Optimism, particularly for users with web2 backgrounds) and clarified the benefits for Optimism