[REVIEW] [GF: Phase 1] Interest Protocol Development/Deployment To Optimism

I have voted against this proposal and the recommendation.
My reason for voting against, is the allocation is simply providing a team with working capital

I refer to…

The shadow defi committeewhich is not an official committee – has published a review in support of this proposal.

Aside from the broader merits of the lending protocol, which we’re still discussing, we view this proposed grant as a low-cost means of delivering a clear value-add to OP governance: allowing collateral to be delegated.

We believe that deploying this capability will grant users more flexibility with their OP tokens while filling gaps in governance participation. We also commend @GFXlabs for splitting their initial proposal into two staged ones and suggest that other projects consider doing the same, depending on their asks.

1 Like

Voted yes - Following Defi Committee C recommendation

Voted for the proposal after the Defi C committee recommendation

Vote: Yes

Rationale: Small request to help accelerate the onboarding of a strong protocol to Optimism.

1 Like

Voted FOR

They are going to use this fund for opening a new using area for $OP, the allocation request is seen as reasonable when we think of this purpose.

Snapshot vote - passed

@GFXlabs can you provide a Telegram handle or other contact method so the Optimism team can get in touch about paying out this grant! Feel free to comment on this thread, DM, or email palash@optimism.io