RetroPGF Round 3 Feedback Thread

I find it pretty reassuring that others are struggling a bit with the number of projects, was worried that I was missing a trick somewhere!

I do like the lists feature, at least in terms of getting collections of valid projects from people who’s expertise in an area you trust. It doesn’t really work in terms of the OP amounts when you’re adding different lists to your ballot, but I think this can be improved for next time with a simple addition: when you import a ballot there could be an option to assign a certain amount of OP to that list, then when the projects are pulled into the list, the ratio of OP per project set by the list builder is maintained, but the actual values are based on dividing up the total you assign by that ratio.

Another feature I’d appreciate for next time is a set of filters based on the project’s characteristics, in particular the amount of funding already received would be useful… I don’t need to waste time looking through DeFi dApps that have already received millions and millions of OP/$, so a way to just remove those from the set to evaluate would be really useful.

Finally, I wonder if nest time we need to rethink the 4 categories, as some of the shoehorning of projects’ impact into these seem… shall we say ‘tenuous’ at best!

15 Likes