Request for Grants: Growth Experiments

I love this idea and have a 44” fine art printer to help supply branding for educational event content to be distributed at IRL event settings within the art & music scene here in Colorado as well as opportunities like ETH Denver being a big blockchain tech event to network with like minded people. We have about one mile of Giclée fine art canvas stockpiled and we are looking to donate this to some sort of awareness initiative for NFTs and blockchain technology via IRL events.

Take for example we have some Augmented Reality real estate properties we own located near the fountain of city park in front of the Denver Capital building, the front entry of the International Convention Center, and Red Rocks Amphitheater which is a live music venue and houses 12,000 people per event. It’s always been a dream of ours to utilize these parcels of land to create an experience with our augmented fine art prints that leads into the educational side of blockchain technology with printed packets of educational information and interactive art. Maybe this year we can develop our concept a bit more.

We have positioned ourselves to become educational leaders for NFT art and blockchain technology to some of the most well known visionary artists and musicians from around the world which I have personally met over the course of my traditional art career and formation of my fine art printing business which has served over 400 different artists from around the globe. The transition from a traditional art business with blockchain integration really makes sense as an actual real world use case we have been working together towards for the past few years here in the crypto space.

Expenses for physical event spaces, travel, setup/breakdown labor costs, and physical print production are always the biggest barriers keeping us from accomplishing this.
The term paid in “Exposure” should be abolished from curating educators and creators who deserve to be rewarded for helping to educate others!!!

4 Likes