[READY] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] WardenSwap

Hi @Panas! It’s been a few months since your OP grant distribution, checking in to see if there is a grant update you could share with the community?

3 Likes

About not too long ago, I woke up feeling kind of blue.
When will announce the plan to distribute OP token that you got? If not, please return back to Optimism Foundation. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Panas It has come to my attention that you are changing the distribution duration from one to four years according to an announcement you made on Medium???

3 Likes

I support this project.

1 Like

Great, support this project.

1 Like

จริงๆแล้วน่ามา comment ขอความเห็นเรื่องการเปลี่ยน token distribution จาก 1 ปี เป็น 4 ปีในนี้กันเยอะๆนะครับ เพื่อความกระจ่างชัด

6 Likes

so dissapoint this project , not development after recieve OP grant no distribution to community or use op as support ecosystem. until now project died or rug?

2 Likes

After this project received OP tokens, They do distribute tokens so badly looks like the user is a beggar or fish waiting to receive food at a temple.
For now, I don’t know this project dies or rug.

2 Likes

เห็นด้วยครับน่าจะชัดเจนกว่านี้

How about the progress of token distribution? @Panas

What a disappoint OP distribution plan. After they receive OP from grants, took several time and they announce a single digit percentage of OP distribution. Including questionable criteria, the Warden commutiny are raging in their twitter. But no response from warden’s team at all.

Shame.

2 Likes

please be more precise about token distribution.

1 Like

This project is stop developing. They just hire a admin to rarely response to people. All admin say is waiting for dev to response/announce/tell/etc. This is really the worst kind of scammer. We should be able to do something with this scammer.

1 Like

yes this is scam!!! I think around 6 months ago, they annouce this token distribution (which is only small amount 10,000 OP) to early adopters. their criteria is non-sense at all. Real early adopter is before Aug.

And again everyone wait for a year and they, finally, annouced that they gonna distribute only 3.33% of the token (WTF). and yet, until now, no one get anything yet!!!

They’re gone ? Weird distribution

very lack of communication and any details

It’s extremely disappointing that the OP distribution plan of this project did not meet the expectations. After receiving OP from grants, the team took several times to announce a distribution plan with only a small percentage of OP, including unclear criteria. This caused the Warden community on Twitter to be dissatisfied and angry. However, there has been no response from the Warden team at all. It is considered a very disappointing thing for the community of this project.

how about for update from this project?

1 Like

greetings,
thanks for this proposal. I did a bit of interaction with the wardenswap.finance. It is quite complete and easy to work with. Although I did not do any swapping at all. your OP distribution seems fair. The SDKs were also appealing to use on our platforms. I see nothing negative here. Well done!