[READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Biconomy

Vote: Yes

Biconomy has a great track record and after diving deeper into your statistics and work with other protocols, it would be great to support this project. Even though the OP request is quite large, we feel that it is a suitable amount since a majority will be spent on the ecosystem and gas grants.

It would be great to see more of yours blogs similar to this in the future that showcase gas savings in projects that use your products as it would help highlight how the OP grant is helping users onboard.

1 Like

I’ll be voting yes on this proposal. While the amount requested is high, the team has a track record, it’s already on Optimism, and there is some traction that indicates this could be good for growing the Optimism ecosystem.

1 Like

i voted yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
optimism :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

This is a reluctant yes for me.

CONS

• amount is quite high

PROS

• All of it used for grown of optimism ecosystem and bridging
  • They match co-incentives
  • Well known-team
1 Like

We voted yes on this proposal. The Hyphen and Gasless products are useful and already used in flagship products like Perpetual Protocol. Bringing great tooling to Optimism and rewarding developers is a great way to seed the ecosystem.

1 Like

[Final]

Voting: Yes

In consultation with our community, this proposal seems reasonable, particularly the gasless feature. Our community also reported being helpful, such as Decentraland, Dfyn. We expect Biconomy to enable such integrations into key dApps in the ecosystem.

• Contribution: Positive
  • OP distribution: Appropriate
  • Co-incentives: Yes
  • Impact in LATAM: Neutral

Tips: Keep us informed about new gasless feature integrations and let the community express the desire for such integration in favorite dApps and have genuine use for Optimism.

2 Likes

How about we bring it on Quixotic as well? :wink:

Thank you everyone for your responses and the overwhelming support in making this the most approved proposal in Optimism Governance!

I look forward to continue engaging with the community; DMs are always open to potential collaborations. Let’s make Optimism the L2 with the best UX using Biconomy infrastructure!

Snapshot vote - passed

Hi @rhic! It’s been a few months since your OP grant distribution, checking in to see if there is a grant update you can share with the community?