[Original post] [GF: Phase 1] Across Protocol

Hi @britt !

Yes, thanks to reaffirm these points, let me return to the point expressed later by ScaleWeb3 here:

It’s true that a situation may arise in which many bridge projects are already being funded and others are in search of that (6 already passed, and 2, including this one, in discussion). With this I mean that (and only my vision) the more bridges we should start to see some initiatives that seek to solve particular problems of this ecosystem; by example a simple one, dedicate themselves to specific tokens. For example withdrawal waiting 7 days is always a problem to attract liquidity from non-top tokens into Optimism, and perhaps a coordination with other protocols will allow them to add other tokens, if the problem is identified (by example, in this case see this DeFi protocol assigning some bridge incentives). Again this is just an open idea that I think is an interesting opportunity and I share with you and everyone here.

For now, reducing amount would be appropriate, unless you want to share with us a more detailed spending plan or projected use.

I have seen that you have changed the proposal from Draft to Ready and I want to emphasize that the governance process is currently being revamped and an important point is a new template that projects will have to apply (it’s under discussion, so don’t make formal changes now and wait for their approval, but it’s good to keep an eye on it and be prepared).

1 Like