OP x PTH Growth Experiments Cycle 11

Hey, @Raconcilio, sorry if I misunderstood something. I was assigned with your proposal as a Builders Grants committee reviewer, that’s why I assumed that you wanted to apply for Builders grants.

However, even though you mentioned at the beginning of the proposal:

Note: We ask for an additional $50k to be used to build the platform not only for growth. The builder grant would be used to make a robust blockchain platform, to test that the data is secure and would be distributed over the 6 months to UX designers, data managers, 2 crypto persons and one database manager.

the rest of your proposal seems to be meant for Growth Experiments, is it correct? If you’d like to apply for Buliders Grants, you would have to follow our application form, and answer questions regarding the Builders Grants. Although I’m not sure if your proposal would be well suited for this grant - as I mentioned it’s goal is to maximise the number of Builders in the community and even though your project sounds very cool and ambitious, I don’t think it would score high in our assessment rubric.

As for milestones, we have a strict criteria that we follow in this Cycle that is described in the Milestones Assessment page. This form is meant to both enable us to keep the proposer accountable in the future as well as to be able to assess the potential impact of the proposal.

1 Like