OP Did It The Fair Way

Hello people,

I just wish that Optimism keeps airdropping 99% of the total supply to whales, DAOs, and dumpsters. They deserve it. They made huge sums of volume and transactions just to get airdrops, and as soon as they got it, they dumped it. Isn’t it the fairest way possible to behave in a community-centric environment?

Without the whales and so-called-DAOs who dumped their DAO allocation and, most importantly, they distributed the allocation to the team wallets. I just wish this is the future of every project out there.

For someone like me, who was truly annoyed by the Ethereum gas fees and hence chose to use L2s, it is not worth using projects for loyalty rewards. Loyalty is to get a maximum allocation of rewards and dump them on the face of everyone else. That is the way to go. That is the way to build the community.

Man that just sounds horrible, unfortunately though you could be right. Is the world we live in that unloyal? It’s sorta Sad. Well good luck to you Sir, I’ll see ya around the Block

1 Like

It is unfair to claim that. I may be super lucky to get some of the 1% left. There is not a good way to do a fair airdrop, sure everyone can learn from this experience. This is about building something new. Let’s propose and build, not just complain. We are here for the long term.

better for discord