Grant Council Reviewer Nominations: Season 3

Sliding in before the deadline!

Council sub-committee: Growth Experiments

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment: Delegate Commitment

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: 3.07%

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: 100%

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: Here’s my Snapshot Voting History and my voting rationale is shared on each Forum proposal post.

Please outline any other contributions to the Optimism ecosystem to date: I was the Lead of Defi Committee A. I also began and hosted the biweekly community governance calls and am a regular participant. I have participated in every voting cycle by providing feedback to proposers and voting on 100% of proposals.

Do you have a technical background? No

Did you serve on a committee in Season 2? I was the Lead of Defi Committee A.

Please demonstrate any experience you believe is relevant to this role: I have been in the Defi space for 4 and a half years with 3 and a half years at the Maker Foundation and 1 year at an investment firm composed of former Maker Foundation employees - UDHC.

Please demonstrate expertise relevant to your Council sub-committee: I have been very involved in the Optimism ecosystem and governance. I have also been in the broader defi space for a long time, and have hands-on experience providing feedback to project founders through my current role at a successful VC firm.

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Governance Fund grant: I like to see clear and measurable KPIs. I also like the milestone based grants that are contingent on performance.

What types of grant applications would you like to see or what RFPs would you create? I would like to see some of the underserved markets that attract new users such as gaming, NFTs and educational material.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: Any portfolio companies for UDHC would be a conflict of interest.

Please verify that you agree to abide by the delegate code of conduct 1: Yes

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 3: Yes

Please verify that you are able to commit 12 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations: Yes

3 Likes