Council sub-committee: Builders
If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:
If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: 0.37%
If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: 97% I missed: Qi DAO, BarnBridge, and Test 2 votes.
Please link to your voting history (and delegate communication thread, if applicable):
Voting History: Delegates of Optimism DAO
Dhannte - Delegate Communication Thread - #2 by Dhannte
Please outline any other contributions to the Optimism ecosystem to date:
I funded EthernautDAO which brought 10 core developer contributors to different projects in optimism. Synthetix, Aelin, Grateful, Optimism, and Kwenta.
Do you have a technical background? If so, please elaborate:
I made a career as a game designer and I understand code, graphics, and narrative on the base layer while focusing on project management and creative solutions.
Did you serve on a committee in Season 2? If so, please specify which: Yes, DeFi committee C
Please demonstrate any experience you believe is relevant to this role:
I’ve been working as the founder of EthernautDAO to grow the developer space for the last year and a half, my experience so far:
- Developer mentorships coordination: Mentorships - EthernautDAO
- Envision and coordinate dev hackable smart contracts for educational purposes:
- Staking | Address 0x805f02142680f853a9c0e5d5d6f49aec28c31e8b | Etherscan
- https://goerli.etherscan.io/address/0x66408824a99ff61ae2e032e3c7a461ded1a6718e… https://goerli.etherscan.io/address/0x07abfcced19aeb5148c284cd39a9ff2ac835960a… https://goerli.etherscan.io/address/0x012f0c715725683a5405b596f4f55d4ad3046854…
- Developer community growth: Discord Developer Portal
Active Ethernauts (voters) on discord: 81
Past mentors: 15
Future mentors role picked: 201
Mentee’s role picked: 1.100
- on-chain developer attestation, EXP soulbound token given by nomination of peers when an educational contribution is done
- developer bounties for NFT creation, smart contracts and hackable smart contracts
- Developer partnership searcher, my main job today, looking for new projects who want to expand their developer teams and deploy their contracts in optimism. Last project to be onboarded by governance proposal: Shapeshift (working with the team on the proposal) and Game7 (sponsoring a developer educational game to run in optimism)
- Sponsoring developer meetups like “Crypto para mortales” https://twitter.com/CryptoPMortales/status/1575962741877379072
- Hosting knowledge online talks for developers to hear from peers about their projects, last one: https://twitter.com/EthernautDAO/status/1594488959022895107
Please demonstrate expertise relevant to your Council sub-committee:
- Deep understanding of what works to maximize the number of developers’ growth.
- An active member of big developer communities.
- Decision making
- Self motivation
- Work Ethic
- Product design
- Project management
- Research skills
- Toknomics, code and narrative at base level
Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Governance Fund grant:
- Clear objective to be accomplished
- Clear milestones and math distribution of the fund
- Target onboarding solutions for new users
- Accurate and simple project communication
- Active and positive feedback loops on the proposal thread
What types of grant applications would you like to see (or what RFPs would you create?):
I created a proposal in the past [Review] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal Cycle 8] EthernautDAO It was approved after 3 voting cycles of feedback.
I would like to see:
- Tooling proposals, like a new and better hard hat or foundry.
- Developer educational games like https://ethernaut.openzeppelin.com/ or https://www.damnvulnerabledefi.xyz/
- Online hackathons with job interviews at prices
- On-chain auditing prices
- Hacker teams to incentivize projects security (Hats Finance, Inmmunefi)
- GitHub, Twitter, Online developer history integration for developer on-chain attestation and anti sybl attacks systems.
- All kinds of experiments involving developers to get their hands in the mud and build something
- Research teams at the protocol level
Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest:
None, even if there’s an EthernautDAO fork I’ll promote it and consider it a peer.
Please verify that you agree to abide by the delegate code of conduct: Yes
Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 3: Yes
Please verify that you are able to commit 12 hours/week to review grant applications and other Council operations: Yes