[GF: Phase 0 Proposal] WePiggy

No, most of the incentives will be distributed to users who participate in our long-term deposit.
It hasn’t even started yet.

1 Like

wepiggy is worthwhile to be rewarded, a reliable and lont-term builder of OP ecosystem. wish both wepiggy and optimistic go steadily

1 Like

Wepiggy is a good loan agreement. This proposal is very good!

1 Like

have used wepiggy more than 9months,always stable.
wepiggy as a multi-chain lending project, is convenient for me to use as usual.

1 Like

weppy is an excellent project.and is doing well.so thats a good idea for this proposal

1 Like

I’ve been using Wepiggy for a long time and have never had a problem with it, and the project shows professionalism from the front end to the back end.
Every time a crisis came, it was averted in advance, and it had a great community

1 Like

Wepiggy is a trustworthy lending protocol

1 Like

Excellent proposal: 100% supports from my side

1 Like

Great, I love WePiggy!

1 Like

Great proposal. I’m always in favor of rewarding early users

1 Like

10% retroactive is reasonable, builders should continue to get rewarded and the majority of tokens should attract funds and are for a long enough time frame that perhaps there won’t be big enough rewards for the mercenaries but this will be enough for the true believers of the protocol and optimism. Looks good to me.

2 Likes

nice, this would be very good.

i do use defilama frequently:

1 Like

Ecosystem is likely to benefit with $OP enabled for collateral, lending, and borrowing.

I support.

1 Like

Some users may choose abandon-ship and move their funds to daps with more favorable returns, when the incentives dry up. What about allocating a small percentage of funding for ongoing incentives, in an effort to remain relevant and maintain a competitive advantage?

1 Like

DIF 把op代币生态做起来 ,op价格也就涨了,项目代表努力啊,全力支持你们

2 Likes

I am just going my final thought, before the proposal and want to circle back to this, could you please help me understand how filtering sybil will tear the community apart ?