[GF: Phase 0 Proposal] Hop Protocol

I don’t think a project that let users report others and reward for reporting is a trustworthy and cooperative project

6 Likes

where to vote against

5 Likes

It is not recommended to assign any OP to the Hop Protocol. The reason is that there is already an official cross-bridge chain and it is optimistic that the official users will be safer and more assured. There is no need to invest too much OP in the Hop Protocol, but it will cause the situation of community civil unrest plus the early Hop Some community issues of Protocol do not believe that Hop Protocol will really be able to make good use of OP’s incentives, which may cause a great conflict to the optimistic community.

6 Likes

I think this proposal should be considered carefully
(I am involved in the governance of hop and also against Sybil) while it will not affect optinism, it may be a “stain”;
At present, hop has lost a large number of users, transactions and LPs;
Secondly, hop first initiated “report to earn”, which is an innovation; but he challenged human nature, among which a large number of “polluted addresses” and “framing” behaviors appeared, so that there will be no “clean addresses” in the encrypted world. ;
In the world of web3, everyone is an island, it is easy to establish connection, but difficult to establish trust, and one in the city, we need rules, and we need trust at the same time. When trust is lost, the city is just a bunch of facilities;

9 Likes

A just cause has many helpers while an unjust one finds few followers.

2 Likes

As an interested delegate for both HopDAO and Optimism, BlockchainatColumbia agrees that this is a fantastic proposal, and it can be helpful to the growth of both the Optimism Collective and HopDAO.

In reference to fee refunds, we like the idea of a quadratic reward detailed by @cwhinfrey that decreases as total fees increase. We agree that in many cases, fee’s for a smaller participant have larger impact on the type of activity and decision-making a smaller participant can have.

2 Likes

Being active hop and optimism user, i think this is in great interest of OP and Hop community.
100% support form my side

2 Likes

Good move, I love how they refunding in $OP

1 Like

I am very interested in the hop community

垃圾项目,必须投反对票,你就是币圈的毒瘤

3 Likes

4.1快照,5.1公告
期间暗示发币,骗tvl
4.1 ——5.1之间参与的用户不是人?

2 Likes

support!!!very reasonable

1 Like

Very good, I like the distribution

垃圾项目,必须投反对票,你就是币圈的毒瘤

3 Likes

I agree with the idea, it’s very detailed

等这反对票吧你 hop,我们代表正义消灭你这个小项目

3 Likes

Sounds like a pretty good idea, though this would obviously set Hop up to be the number one choice when it comes to Optimism onboarding .

Love this proposal!!

i like money and i like this proposal too. :star_struck:

A lovely way to promote the OP bridge and at the same time distribute OP tokens in one of the most decentralized ways I have seen. Amazing thinking guys! Cheers.

3 Likes