[GF: Phase 0 Proposal] Clipper

The project has attracted the attention of people and has a lot of positive feedback. There is an opportunity to cooperate and support this project
I’d : stevepatail#2721

support! I am a big fan of Clipper and $OP and provided LP on optimism. Love this proposal! LFG!
luckyrubyus#6799

That’s a very good offer。
biluo12#3130

This a great opportunity to grown on cryptocurrency, protocol and blockchain universe. I think Clipper will bring us things unbelievable in the future.

Clipper has a large and real community and this is so important for both project.

0xfsss#1524

Clipper will make OP community better than very good offer
cocosiki1#4283

Support, it’s a good project!

1 Like

Perfect!!.It’s look fair

Nice I love Clipper <3 This is a great chance for both projects!

I have no evidence to back this up but I’m going to share my thoughts anyway…
Like others in this thread, I believe 95% of these comments are bot related or sybil attack. Which for me is a bad take for this project. You don’t need to sybil attack to make your project look good. The tech should speak for it’s self!

I apologize if I am wrong…

Best of luck with the proposal. :v:

Edited-- Before I posted my comment, I did a little bit of research to make sure if my comments were just… This is what I found which doesn’t make sense.
While some of these accounts exist and are active in your discord server, many of them don’t or haven’t ever commented on any topic in your Discord…Yes this can be coincidence and I’m sorry if I am wrong but fortunately its just my opinion

Personally I am struggling to trust Clipper.

2 Likes

this will work out great… keep the good work

Wow. It’s so amazing!!!

体验了一下这个项目,说实话体验比较差,没有什么惊喜的地方,现在大部分鼓吹也基本上都属于想拿空投的,不建议给奖励,把资金给好的项目~

Makes sense! In fact, the project party can count the number of participants and the interaction of each project in the ecology. It is a more appropriate solution to allocate the number of airdrops the project party should receive according to the real data ranking! Some projects have really poor experience. It is hard to believe how much development such a project with poor experience can bring to the ecology?

1 Like

是的,一定要有专业的团队去评估项目,而不是让一帮想撸空投的人左右OP奖励分配,这是对op生态最好的选择!

I think it works, a win-win situation.
Terry Statham#7181

I agree,Clipper is good

I agree .it will be better for op government

Great decision clipper is amazing

nice project for clipper to engage the traders of relative smaller amount and broader crowd coverage, will support the proposal.