[FINAL] Thank Optimism - powered by ThriveCoin

I appreciate your questions!

Below are answers to your latest questions:

1. Our Testnet token, THRIVE, is not a part of this Mission. It is sometimes used as a raffle ticket by communities that don’t have a token or can’t use their tokens. This isn’t the case with Optimism.

2. Alliance members choose ways to contribute available in this Mission - based on data and feedback from the community. ThriveCoin will provide support and best practices to the Alliance members based on our learning and expertise.

3. The purpose of the Mission, as outlined by the Alliance above, is to incentivize existing and new Ambassadors to research, create, and share content that illuminates the impact of 300+ Optimism funded projects.

4. There will be four Contribution “Paths” (sets of contributions): Onboarding, Research, Create, and Market. A draft of ways to contribute that would be incentivized in the Contribution Paths is available here. It’s also linked in the proposal above.

Thank you again for your questions. I hope this is helpful. I look forward to helping with anything else! - Daniel

3 Likes