DRAFT][S02 Committee Proposal: Category: Defi: Group B]

ScaleWeb3 is posting here because I disagreed with him in his own committee thread. In response he’s in here making baseless claims about my intentions and suggesting my removal. I believe a response here is relevant.

Go back and read the Curve thread. I didn’t post once in there. You might be thinking of my colleague Alex, who made a clear, constructive suggestion that has been spun entirely out of context.

All I did in his other thread was suggest his proposed committee consider a vertical other than defi considering their stronger expertise in other areas, and here he is claiming i’m acting in bad faith. You can’t shout ‘bad faith’ just because someone disagrees with you.

It’s a shame, then, that ScaleWeb3, who is so committed to the health of Optimism, has evidently not seen my proposal attempting to do exactly what he’s hoping for regarding a layer-wise economic strategy. Perhaps he can read up: [DRAFT] [GF: META] Proposal to reserve a share of GF distribution for liquidity backstopping and stronger governance. I expect he’ll be in strong support.

4 Likes