Delegate Mission Request Summary:
Quarterly reports showcasing the pivotal advancements in each Mission Request. These reports aim to enhance comprehension for Delegates, Badgeholders, Citizens, and anyone interested in the collective, providing a succinct overview of key developments.
S5 Intent Please list the Intent your Request aligns with here: #4 - Governance Accessibility
Proposing Delegate: Brichis (Sponsor)
Proposal Tier: Fledgling Tier
Baseline grant amount: 10,000 OP
Should this Foundation Mission be fulfilled by one or multiple applicants: one applicant
Submit by: To be set by Grants Council
Selection by: To be set by Grants Council
Start date: ASAP
Completion date: 1 report per quarter, April, July, October, December
How will this Delegate Mission Request help accomplish the above Intent?
- Enhancing Understanding: The creation of quarterly reports will facilitate a better understanding of the most significant developments in each Mission Request.
- Standardizing Reporting: The reports set a standard for progress reporting, improving the analysis of potential RPGF applicants and facilitating the evaluation of project effectiveness.
What is required to execute this Delegate Mission Request?
- Research Phase:
- Compile information on Season 5 Mission Requests, including general data for each.
- Define evaluation metrics for each Mission Request.
- Analysis Phase:
- Evaluation Process:
- Conduct 30-minute sessions with Delegates after each Quarterly Report.
- Record sessions for in-depth analysis.
- Obtain attestation from a minimum of 10 delegates for each report.
- Provide regular biweekly updates on the evaluation methodology.
- Deliver quarterly reports promptly in weeks 3 of suggested months.
- Host sessions within two weeks after publication, with the Q4 report before Christmas.
How should the Token House measure progress towards this Mission?
- Receive biweekly updates on the methodology used for Mission evaluation, ensuring transparency and insight into the ongoing process.
- Monitor the timely delivery of quarterly reports in weeks 3 of suggested months, (April, July, October, December) tracking adherence to the proposed schedule.
- Ensure that sessions are hosted within two weeks after publication, with the Q4 report delivered and evaluated before Christmas, as specified in the Mission Request.
- Evaluate the quality of the reports through the attestation (scheme TBD), ensuring that each report undergoes evaluation by a minimum of 10 delegates.
How should badgeholders measure impact upon completion of this Mission?
- Measure the functionality and effectiveness of each report for the collective
- Badgeholders could use this reports to review, communicate and vote on proposals in future RPGF and even list creations.
Have you engaged a Grant-as-a-service provider for this Mission Request?
Has anyone other than the Proposing Delegate contributed to this Mission Request?