[DRAFT] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] The Optimistic Series

@Michael thiking again at the distribution schedule, i’d like to set up a fixed reward per subscriber of 10 $OP/SUBS.

In this way, existing subscribers who do not see the quest immediately won’t de disavantaged, and last subscribers will have the same reward as thr early ones.

On the other hand, it’s perfectly aligned with the milestones set previously.

I’d like you to consider this option.
Thanks

1 Like

Been following you on twitter

2 Likes

@Michael Hello,

Following GC observations, my proposal has been updated and is now ready for final review by the GC Members. The following has been updated:

• Complete update/upgrade of the Tasks to be eligible for $OP incentives with the aim to maximize engagement and significantly increase Sybil Resistance

• Revise $OP allocation schedule to reward subscribers based on their long-term engagement

• Name of this new quest: The Optimistic Journey

• Change of wallet address

I hope these modifications will meet your expectations.
Subli

1 Like

Hi @Subli_Defi! Can you provide a Telegram handle or other contact method so the Optimism team can get in touch about paying out this grant! Feel free to DM or email lavande@optimism.io

2 Likes

Hi @lavande, i just sent you an email.

1 Like

Hello @GrantsOps , i would like to report the achievement of the different Milestones of my proposal.

Milestone type: Benchmark
Milestone 1: Reach 1,5k subscribers for the newsletter, and have consistently posted bi-weekly newsletters
Milestone 2: Reach 2k subscribers for the newsletter, and have consistently posted bi-weekly
Source: Substack.com

Milestone type: Critical
Milestone 1: Reach 1,5k subscribers for the newsletter, and have consistently posted bi-weekly newsletters
Source: Substack.com

I double this information through an email to the Grant Council, in accordance with the Milestone Assessment post on the forum.

Could you please let me know what are the steps forward to receive the 2nd OP allocation?

Thanks,
Subli

1 Like

For information, the above subscribers number is the number of unique subscribers to the newsletter.

Hope that helps.

Looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Hello @GrantsOps , just would like to give your some feedback on the ongoing quests.

1. Total onboarded wallet: >3000
  2. Quests complete (out of the onboarding quest open until the end of the engagement campaign): 4/5
  3. Rewards sent for both quests:
    Quest 2: OP Mainnet Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Optimism
    Quest 3: OP Mainnet Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Optimism

Quest 4: OP Mainnet Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Optimism

Quest 5:

Analytics on Quest 3 (very interesting): https://twitter.com/Subli_Defi/status/1664991164120875010?s=20

Analytics on Quest #4: nominate your best educator that will make an amazing ambassador : https://twitter.com/Subli_Defi/status/1676507892445515776?t=D4cXInvHzHkXCCHYId_KBQ&s=19

Analytics on Quest #5 (make a flow diagram of a farming strategy) : https://twitter.com/Subli_Defi/status/1684439442797252608?t=ECEBIAkPKtokWccek-J3fw&s=19

Analytics on Quest #6 & end of the campaign.

Thanks to everyone involved in this amazing 6-Months engagement campaign. It has been a hard work but worth it cause the newsletter saw its nb of subscribers printing a nice x4, while the engagement rate just decreased by -18%. Appreciate all the hard work of the @GrantsOps and the foundation, and i’d like to thank both of you as this has definitively changed the journey of The Optimism Media who started with a team of 5 friends, and we are now 20 contributors, with a newsletter translated in 12 different languages now, partnering with OP_Espagnol, OP_Turkey & OP_Port.

Thanks to everyone from the OP Community too, as your support is just a catalyst to my involvement in the OP Collective.
Cheers,
Subli

2 Likes

@GrantsOps for info, i just edited this post with quests 4 & 5 analytics & proof of distribution.

1 Like

@GrantsOps The previous post has been updated with the last quest of my campaign, ending up the analytics & feedback of the grant.

4 Likes

Well done Champ. Loved the quests as they were fun and educative.

1 Like