[READY] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] ParaSwap

Paraswap will be good for Optimism

ParaSwap can play an important role for the Optimism network :red_circle:

Sounds good and makes sense

1 Like

Definately like more options for aggregating LPs, have enjoyed using Paraswap on other chains :slight_smile:

I hope to see you on optimism

Hey @Oxytocin, thanks for submitting this proposal. I’ve added [DRAFT] to the title above.

To get this ready for a vote, you should:

• Circulate this proposal in #gov-temp-check on Discord for community feedback.
  • When you feel like this proposal has good buy-in from delegates or established OP community members, you can update [DRAFT] in the title to [READY] and we’ll include it in the next voting cycle on Snapshot.

The first voting cycle for GovFund Phase 1 proposals will run June 22 – July 6.

More details on the process above can be found in the Operating Manual or on Gov Fund Phase 1: How to create a proposal

1 Like

Hope to see paraswap on optimism

sounds like a good product market fit.

Hello, hello,
My opinion is that ParaSwap is one of, if not the best DEX aggregator on the market.
Incentivizing the various Optimism dApps to integrate ParaSwap would only make them more competitive and therefore more attractive to draw as many users as possible.
I support this proposal.

3 Likes

I hope it’s approved.

Paraswap will be good for Optimism,uniswap is good also

ParaSwap have my support! Great DEX!

dex is future, huge crowd entry soon

I strongly support this proposal. Paraswap on Optimism will help protocols like Symphony Finance to provide better prices to their users. Similarly, other builders can also build on top of Paraswap to provide better prices.

The OP token distribution plan written in the proposal is also good for other builders. This can lead to new protocols joining the Optimism ecosystem.

2 Likes

Adding my support. Balancer has a very good relationship with Paraswap and I believe they will be a valuable addition to the Optimism ecosystem. With most of the OP incentives going towards integrations it ensures the positive effects will be felt far into the future. Using the remainder for POL is also far better than wasting it on temporary liquidity mining and establishes permanent PSP liquidity on Optimism.

1 Like

@Oxytocin you can change the status from Draft to live. You have my support.
Reason:- most of the asked OP is going towards app integration and development on the OP ecosystem which is a positive move in long term rather than focusing on short term liquidity reward.

4 Likes

Great proposal that could bring good value! Btw I think its supposed to be [READY] instead of [LIVE].

I was thinking you should maybe increase the request amount to make sure you can attract more dapps and developers to integrate ParaSwap. If OP continues to drop your request could be too little.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

I was considering this, but since it’s possible to do more proposals I was thinking of just requesting another one once we go live on OP. I’ll see what delegates have to think about this once the vote is being discussed!

3 Likes

Thank you for saying this, i would encourage this attitude.

2 Likes

I agree with this proposal and I use ParaSwap regular as its a great platform.