[DRAFT][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Hashflow

Hi @Evgeny , that is a valid question but let show you something.

I took this screenshot just to show you the difference between the Hashflow bridge and official bridge, now you tell me, why would you support a bridge that need optimization, what special it has to offer ?

1 Like

Let me ask you, why are you comparing technology solutions in the form of asset exchanges between networks? Any user tends to choose the product he likes and fits better.
Hashflow is a fairly well-known project with its own audience.
Doesn’t OP collaborate with projects to promote its solution and reach new audiences.

Also, what can be tweaked in the main proposal to participate in the distribution

As an active OP user, I will definitely vote - In favor!

1 Like

Sure, thats the goal of gov, everyone can have their opinion and vote on their accord.

1 Like

@OPUser This proposal will be tweaked after the next version of our cross-chain swap product has been implemented, TVL has been improved, and fees have been lowered. However, I would like to show you something as well:

This is execution with no slippage or price impact, regardless of the duration of message passing. There’s no other protocol that does this right now.

6 Likes

Thanks, looking forward to updated proposal.

Please highlight this, if its unique(I assume here you want to show that I can swap USDC directly to ETH on OP chain) to your application in new proposal.

This is execution with no slippage or price impact, regardless of the duration of message passing. There’s no other protocol that does this right now.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching Hashflow for quite some time
And these guys always come up with something new in technical implementation and do not stand still
So I am sure that they will take a worthy place on the DeFi pedestal

So I am sure there will be a good collaboration between OP and Hashflow

Looking forward to an updated proposal and the launch of voting :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice, grow the ecosystem! :sunglasses:

I have some questions.
If I want to swap 10000USDC on mainnet to ETH on optimism,why i don’t swap on mainnet first then bridge or just bridge the usdc to optimism first,then use uniswap to swap?
The first cost more gas and the second one cost less gas,and uniswap should have less slippage than hashflow.

1 Like