Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name : Synthetix Ambassador Council

Address or ENS: OPsnxambassadors.eth (0x406b607644c5D7BfDA95963201E45A4c6AB1c159)

Discord username : mastermojo83#4197, MiLLiΞ#6969, Matt | Synthetix#2166

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://twitter.com/snxambassadors/status/1529855397141544961

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: As Synthetix ambassadors we feel that we are well equipped to contribute to the improvement and maintenance of Optimism via governance and represent the Synthetix ecosystem in the Optimism ecosystem as well.

The SNX Ambassadors play the role of governance participation on behalf of our community for many protocols and Optimism governance would be yet another key place for us to be active in.

My view on the [Optimistic Vision ]:

• The OP collective will be a new path for governance in Cyberspace, and the physical world.
  • Ownership and rewards are the most reliable way to attract the best builders to address problems that affect the collective
  • Web3 needs groups that want to create incentives to build public goods; OP vision is a rallying point for builders to push against short termism. This will ensure value will compound for the long run.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

1. This is a “working” constitution:
  • We live in constant change, and this transitory document needs to reflect our human behavior/lifestyle to be fluid until we create our “bedrock” framework.
  • Innovation is needed for blockchain governance
  1. OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective:
  • Short-term incentives and long term visions must be aligned; we are excited about the experimentation between OP Governance and OP citizenship.
  • Variants of the bicameral model worked for Sparta, and has alot of potential on what OP is proposing
  1. The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model:
  • We believe in progressive decentralization and welcome the OP Foundation as early leaders in the OP Collectives governance model.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, Governance, Legal, Economics

Languages I speak and write: English

My skills and areas of expertise: The Synthetix Ambassador Council is comprised of three members who are signers on the snxambassador.eth multi-sig and we oversee governance for many ecosystem protocols. We are currently active Delegates for several DeFi projects and have experience in submitting and deploying governance proposals and staying up to date on broader governance matters. We also have access to resources with in the Synthetix DAO for purposes of protocol integrations.

Our current signers, who’s twitter handles can be found on @snxambassadors profile bio, are made up of a combination of SNX Core Contributors and long time active Community members who are well versed in the operation of Synthetix and other DeFi/NFT projects.
We have a diverse set of skills that include Protocol/Governance analysis, user acquisition strategies, varying degrees of DeFi integrations, general marketing/communication skills and a wide range of other abilities in web3 and DeFi alike.

My favorite Web3 projects:
Ethereum, Optimism, Synthetix

8 Likes