Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name: dHEDGE

Address or ENS: 0x352Fb838A3ae9b0ef2f0EBF24191AcAf4aB9EcEc

Discord username: Taminater#0002

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tweet

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes.

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

As a representative of dHEDGE and Toros Finance protocol, I am committed to the success of the Optimism ecosystem. I believe Optimism has the potential to be the future of Ethereum and my experience in various Defi protocols and strategic contributions can help the ecosystem thrive. Our interests are aligned with the prosperity of Optimism.

My view on the Optimistic Vision :

The Optimistic Vision offers an insightful perspective on decentralized governance and how it can work harmoniously with the communities that utilize the Ethereum network. This understanding of the fundamental principles of Ethereum is key to the success of this vision.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

1. This is a “Working” Constitution.

The crypto and DeFi space changes so rapidly so it’s imperative to be adaptable. This is especially relevant in governance, so allowing this flexibility allows the constitution to evolve over time.

1. OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective.

The Collective’s focus on balancing short-term and long-term goals will naturally lead to the development of the most efficient governance structure for open networks

1. The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model.

It is important to take the time to build a solid community foundation with the best interests of Optimism in mind before transitioning to a fully open governance model. This is especially important in a rapidly changing and evolving field like this one

My Web3 interests:

Decentralized finance, protocol growth.

Languages I speak and write:

English.

My skills and areas of expertise: Long experience in strategy and growth of web3 native project.

My favourite Web3 projects:

• dHEDGE
  • Toros Finance
  • Synthetix
  • Uniswap
  • DefiLlama
2 Likes