Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name: Thales Optimism Delegates

Address or ENS: 0x489863b61C625a15C74FB4C21486baCb4A3937AB

Discord username: padzank | Thales#2734

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally | padzank.eth

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes.

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: As a representative of Optimism native Thales protocol, our interest is aligned with the Optimism ecosystem thriving and I believe my experience in various Defi governance initiatives and strategy contributions will enable me to assist to that goal.

My view on the Optimistic Vision : By fully understanding the core ethos of the Ethereum network itself, Optimistic Vision represents a brilliant view on decentralized governance and how it can be structured to be in complete symbiosis with the nature of the communities born out of it.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

1. This is a โ€œWorkingโ€ Constitution.

With the rapidly evolving and ever changing nature of web3 space, highly adaptable and constantly improving Constitution is the most optimal approach when compared to fixed model of governing.

2. OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective.

By prioritizing finding a balance between short-term and long-term, the Collective is bound to organically gravitate towards evolving to become the most optimal governance structure for open networks.

3. The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model.

In a rapidly changing and evolving space such as this, it is suboptimal to rush into a fully open governance model before there is enough time to organically develop a strong community foundation with Optimismโ€™s best interest at heart.

My Web3 interests:

Decentralized finance, governance structures, bootstrap optimizations, protocol growth.

Languages I speak and write:

Please choose from the ISO 639-1 list

English, Croatian, Bosnian, Serbian.

My skills and areas of expertise: [optional] Long experience in strategy and growth of web3 native project.

My favorite Web3 projects: [optional]

• Thales
  • Synthetix
  • Overtime Markets
  • Uniswap
  • DefiLlama
  • CowSwap
3 Likes