Delegate Commitments [OLD]

• Name : Catdl

• Address or ENS : 0xB24B961C30F5a4A0F599513c52b790c2b369d7e0

• Discord username : Catdl#1963

• Verification : by Tweet : https://twitter.com/Meomuop1983/status/1601627955394129920

• I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process : Yes, i read and understand.

• I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment : Yes i understand

• My reasons for wanting to be a delegate : I am a member of Fractal Visions, I love the way they create the arts. Thatโ€™s the reason why I am here to vote, to defend and to support them. Within short time after participating, their arts made me really surprise. Therefore, to be able to continue to follow and support Fractal Visions, I want to be a Delegator.

• My view on the Optimistic Vision : I know about Optimistic for a long time ago, I am also a member, who are following Optimistic almost half year. For sure, I believe in Optimistic, and I know the way team choosing is right, WEB3, NFT with strong community always is the best.

• My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution : I appreciate the framing of the constitution as a working document, love the basic two house structure. In the future, I hope that Optimistic can keep the original spirit and for sure, I always be here, together.

• My Web3 interests : DAOs, DeFi, Visual Arts, NFTs.

• Languages I speak and write : Vietnamese and English.

• My skills and areas of expertise : Trade

• My favorite Web3 projects :
    Ganland / Fractalicia
    L2Dao / QiDao
    Lyra / Clipper

4 Likes