Delegate Commitments [OLD]

• Name : nhungmeo

• Address or ENS : 0x6198A21292308cE287eb9e36e273c1773c5cA888

• Discord username : nhungmeo#0277

• Verification : (Tally profile or tweet) : https://twitter.com/Nhung86772170/status/1601314269949480961

• I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process : Yes, i read and understand.

• I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment : Yes i understand

• My reasons for wanting to be a delegate : I am a member of Fractal Visions, I love the NFTs they create, so I am here to vote, to defend and to support this project. In just a short time participating, their products make me really satisfied. Therefore, to be able to continue to support Fractal Visions, becoming a delegator is an important and inevitable part.

• My view on the Optimistic Vision : It feels extremely important to me to continue showing the world about the public goods which was created on L2. I believe Ethereum has made a great start and would love to see Optimism carry that forward and onboard the next billion users.

• My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution : I appreciate the framing of the constitution as a working document, love the basic two house structure, and agree with policy as a guiding function.

• My Web3 interests : DAOs, DeFi, Visual Arts, NFTs.

• Languages I speak and write : Vietnamese.

• My skills and areas of expertise : Business and Trade.

• My favorite Web3 projects :
    Ganland / Fractalicia
    Uniswap / Quix
    L2Dao

2 Likes