Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name : Justin

Address or ENS: jmarx.eth

Discord username : jmarxhere#6765

Verification (Tally profile): https://www.tally.xyz/profile/0x09a60649F4d29Abf919dc130E7D517352f988087

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes.

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Being a delegate is a significant responsibility. I have voted on all Phase 1 proposals so far, have studied all of the proposals listed, and provided many comments and questions that I hope assist the current delegates in evaluating proposals.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: The Optimistic vision tells us that ā€œWeā€™re presented with an opportunity to reinvent the way we organize in this digital age.ā€ Sign me up!

My view on the Optimistic Vision: Retroactive public goods funding is obviously paradigm-shifting. Providing individual rewards and recognition for positive impact to the community is a highly efficient allocation of capital and a structure that incentivizes good actors and outcomes for everyone. The ideals are, well, beautifully idealistic and we will have a lot of hard work to do to make the Optimism Vision a reality. Stay Optimistic!

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

Article 1 - The ā€œworkingā€ part of the Constitution sets us up for a really interesting experiment. Did the founding team leave us all with enough guardrails? Iā€™m looking forward to finding out!

Article 2 - The bicameral structure is an important innovation to avoid the plutocratic character of much of the crypto space.

Article 3 ā€“ the Optimism Foundation should publish opinions and guidance. Maximizing decentralization is an important aim, but guidance will help empower small OP holders to get involved alongside the handful of large delegates that are effectively controlling voting so far. In evaluating all of the Phase 0 & 1 proposals so far, I have put in significant energy trying to align my voting with the spirit of the founding team, however it would be very nice to know more about what they think. We need something similar to the Federalist Papers.

My Web3 interests: Governance, DAOs, DeFi, Economics, Legal

Languages I speak and write: English

My skills and areas of expertise: Writing, designing incentive structures and communicating are the throughlines of my career so far. I trained as a lawyer but have spent a couple decades running a food distribution business. I spend most of my time on marketing and promotion design, but am fluent in financial and economic concepts and practice. Iā€™ve spent most of my free time lately voraciously reading and studying everything that relates to Web3 and feel that I understand the ecosystem very well from a non-technical perspective. I am eager to contribute to the Optimism ecosystem, principally through an energetic analysis of the flood of proposals that work their way through the governance system.

My favorite Web3 projects: Mean.Finance, Superfluid, Aelin

3 Likes

I think you were dreaming :rofl:

It would be nice to have him as a Delegate!

2 Likes

Name: Dan Wang

Address or ENS: naturesbounty.eth

Discord username : Psychedelli#7867

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally | 0x758c...0c92

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I was super impressed by Optimismā€™s governance structure and how it can be a game-changer among other L2s. I was involved in multiple DAOs including LunchDAO, Constitution DAO, FreeRoss DAO etc., and I would love to see more varieties of DAOs flourishing on L2s like Optimism. I also look forward to assisting with NFT migration on L2s.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: Public goods is key to survival in decentralized communities and thus requires optimal governance models in order to create profit for all stakeholders. Very glad to see Optimism taking the 1st step.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: The model of the two Houses is bold and fascinating. It ensures value aligned with Ethereum while generates value for L2 ecosystem. Guidance from dedicated contributors and leaders is also critical to maintain the framework towards self-sustainment.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, Governance, NFTs, Social impact

Languages I speak and write:

English (en), Mandarin Chinese (zh)

My skills and areas of expertise:

Defi, Web3 React, DAO Governance

My favorite Web3 projects:

ConstitutionDAO, MoonDAO, PartyDAO

1 Like

Name: Jack Anorak

Address or ENS: jackanorak.eth

Discord username : jack-anorak#6505

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://www.tally.xyz/profile/0x4f41877773e44F2275dA1942FEe898556821bf66

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate

At their core, delegates have one main immediate function: direct Optimismā€™s administrative capacity to best aid the ecosystemā€™s growth and health. That means actively attending to the capacity as well as finding good things to do with it, and thereā€™s a ton of work embedded in that. I want to do that work.

I see in Optimism an opportunity to play out my core belief that broadening stakeholder participation in a way that advantages growth is going to supplant legacy organizational models. Impact = Profit isnā€™t just about aligning incentives so that an entire community benefits from policy and private activity. Itā€™s about reconsidering how we relate to one another, dropping zero-sum habits and aiming for growing overall bounties.

In addition, as a founding core team member of Velodrome (2nd largest protocol on Optimism by TVL) and a long-term player in crypto, DeFi, and NFTs, I offer deep perspective in helping shape this direction. Whatā€™s good for Optimism is good for my protocol; whatā€™s good for my protocol is good for Optimism. Velodrome can help to enact Optimism policy, and I intend to be one of hopefully many protocol liaisons to the Token House.

More generally, I want a front row seat with a genuine attempt to explore new forms of governance that can be applied well beyond the scope of DeFi, etc.

Becoming a delegate isnā€™t just about promoting core ideals, however: Iā€™m also very competitive, and I want Optimism to win. Within Optimism we may aspire to be positive-sum, but in order to play this out completely, we need to demonstrate that we can also just work better than current alternatives in the market. So we need to win, and I want to help us get there.

My view on the Optimistic Vision

Reading through the other statements Iā€™m struck by applicantsā€™ enthusiasm about the possibilities of where correct digital democracy can take us: aligning stakeholders onchain and offchain; dodging the tragedy of the commons; provisioning and providing accessibility to underserved corners of societies; and so on.

I share this enthusiasm, and itā€™s what initially drove me to study and pursue alternative organizational models away from traditional corporate structures.

Less attended to, however, is, ironically, the defining phrase of the Collective:

1. a new model of digital democratic governance,
  2. optimized,
  3. to drive rapid and sustained growth of a decentralized ecosystem.

Itā€™s not enough to be satisfied with calling ourselves a new model ā€” to me this statement is one of obligation. We need deliberate but rapid iteration ā€“ the optimization ā€” which requires serious debate and decisive, data-driven action to make sure that this decentralized ecosystem will grow quickly and sustainably. Delegates need to be putting in the work here; weekly up/down votes are simply not enough.

To do this work correctly, we need greater participation from protocols ā€” which are extensions of our democratic model ā€” to ensure our ideals are getting translated into action. This means that protocols should contribute to governance while being accountable.

Iā€™ve written elsewhere that many questions about DAO governance are fundamental organizational questions that have been grappled with over ages. We can build on previous knowledge in many cases, and I think thatā€™s in part what I can offer here, having been an economist by training and profession.

To summarize, weā€™re all here because we agree we want the things outlined in the Vision. Thatā€™s the given, and itā€™s not enough for a delegate just to want this. Optimismā€™s core work ā€“ the thing that delegates need to be laser-focused on ā€“ is how to use administrative, social, and market levers to make Optimism as a going concern last long enough and thrive well enough to even have a shot at achieving these things.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution

Virtually all of the responses to this segment say something like ā€œThis is great and I like this.ā€ I do think this is great, and I do like this. But in the spirit of working beyond the commonly understood, Iā€™ll add some additional thoughts.

1. This is a ā€œWorking Constitutionā€ - That the constitution ought to be reconsidered does **not mean that community members and delegates can arbitrarily present standards as given without inviting serious pushback. The Constitution is still a foundational framework, and deviation or elaboration on this framework needs, at minimum, a paper trail.
  2. OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective - Weā€™ve seen in history that bicameral governance structures allow a specialized minority Guardian class (here, Citizens) to hold disproportionate sway over broader policy. I think this frees up more space for the OP Holder class to allow for some more vote concentration, and ironically current fears about excessive concentration at the hands of protocols risk Optimismā€™s early direction being managed by a minority of incumbent Delegates. We shouldnā€™t be afraid of getting more OP tokens delegated.
  3. The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model - Until the Citizens take hold, itā€™s probably acceptable to lean more on the Foundation for their guidance (where theyā€™re able to provide it), and as a Delegate Iā€™d work to incorporate more of their expertise into my own thinking. Iā€™m not sure to what extent Delegates have access to Foundation members, but theyā€™ve been thinking about these topics for as long as anybody in this thread.

My Web3 interests

Economics, Governance, Accessibility, DeFi, Infrastructure

Languages I speak and write: en

My skills and areas of expertise: economics, finance, organizational strategy, prediction markets

My favorite Web3 projects: Information Token (member), Gitcoin, Maker DAO

4 Likes

Name:

Gabagool.eth

Address or ENS:

Gabagool.eth

Discord username:

gabagool#0592

Verification (Tally profile or tweet):

https://twitter.com/gabagooldoteth/status/1552340966572494855?s=20&t=TT_qGNbTiKwpsscgS4b1rA

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process:

Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment:

Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

Governance only works if those in charge of voting are informed and invested. With Velodrome being the second largest AMM on OP, I believe that I am more invested in the long-term success of Optimism than most people.

I have staked my entire web3 reputation on exposing bad actors and lifting up good projects. I live in this ecosystem full time, 24/7, and am ready to help shape Optimism into the best L2 it can possibly be.

My view on the Optimistic Vision 112:

ā€œThe Optimism Collective will dispel the myth that public goods cannot be profitable.ā€

I have been saying this for a very long time. Public goods can take many shapes and sizes, and through retroactive public goodā€™s funding they can be profitable and investable by Angels and VCs.

The weak link in all of this is us, and thatā€™s why I would like to be trusted as a delegate to vote on behalf of OP holders. If we are too tight or too loose in what we fund today, we can destroy this experiment before it even has a chance to gain traction.

I want to help steer OP funding towards the most projects that will do real good both for the OP ecosystem but also the world at large.

My views on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

1. This is a ā€œWorkingā€ Constitution.

2. All successful forms of government should be fluid and ever evolving. But what OP needs right now is a set of ā€œfounding Anonsā€ to help not only steer the creation of this living document but also protect it from corrupting forces.

3. OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective.

4. This is the most innovative part of the OP governance structure and one that I am most excited to see play out in the long term. I also believe that this structure will allow us to balance short-term incentives with its long-term vision. And I hope to help shape how Citizens are chosen to represent their side of the government.

5. The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model

6. One reason to have delegates over the traditional model of governance is to ensure that we lean towards long-term growth vs. short term thinking. The overall mission of the Collective is lofty, and quite frankly, difficult. With the right people in place, I believe we can both listen to, and help educate the crowd towards creating true public goods.

My Web3 interests:

DAOs, DeFi, NFTs, Writing, Visual Art, Security, Social Impact, Accessibility, Economics

English - en

DAO Founder (Information Token)

Web3 Strategy & NFTs (WILDxyz - in stealth)

Writing NFTs (Writing Token)

veTokenomics & General DeFi (Velodrome)

Leading teams & building in Web3, DAO governance, on-chain investigations, DeFi investing, Twitter Shitposting & Community Engagement

Velodrome
Information Token
Sudoswap

4 Likes

Name: Crypto A S

Address or ENS: 0x406eb55A7636Cd2782fCDfaD8Df6BD767D13Cbf1

Discord username: Crypto A S#5253

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally | Crypto A S

Delegates provide a critical role in maintaining a healthy governance system/process. Iā€™d like to actively contribute and support Optimism governance in any way that I can. Seeing how passionate and committed the Optimism community is toward bettering the governance process, proposing new ideas, and providing feedback on critical topics has been inspiring. Iā€™d like to join the ranks and become a part of the Optimistic crew that pushes the OP ecosystem to get better / grow.

My view on the Optimistic Vision :

" The Optimism Collective will dispel the myth that public goods cannot be profitable . The Collective will consistently provide massive retroactive incentives for public goods which benefit Optimism, Ethereum, and the Collective as a whole.

This excerpt really hit home for me. I have yet to see a similar vision elsewhere in the cryptoverse that aligns so closely with my own personal ethos. I expect my perspective to subtly shift over time as I continue my Web3 journey but I am fully certain that the base vision/foundation will remain grounded in this ideal. It does seem like a long leap from our current state to getting to a point of a sustainable system that can provide for human needs reliably, however, I do think we owe it to ourselves and others to do our best to make it a reality. I do think this vision will be challenged over time but in seeing how passionate contributors / delegates are already, Iā€™m very optimistic that we can achieve something great together.

1. This is a ā€œWorkingā€ Constitution. It will be interesting to see how governance changes over time as delegates and community members help shift the roles and responsibilities. Itā€™s a noble effort to receive and act on feedback. Experimentation is how things evolve and get better.
  2. OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective I believe this is one of the first attempts to utilize a bicameral structure for governance (that I am aware of). Iā€™d like to be a part of it.
  3. The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model It is important for the Foundation to be aware of the status of itā€™s governance system but I also believe that itā€™s healthy to allow it to grow within guiderails (and not be overly directly involved). I was pleasantly surprised at how well this balance was achieved on the first Optimism Governance Call on 8/2/2022.
  4. Rights of OP Citizens and OP Holders I would be interested to review the process on how OP Holders can remove a director from the Optimism foundation. I do think it should require a majority vote from the OP holders (>66% approve), but not having seen the process I will reserve judgement until I conduct further research.
  5. Interpretation Fully agree.
  6. Always Iā€™m Optimistic by nature, I hope I will fit in!

My Web3 interests: DeFi, Economics, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure

My skills and areas of expertise: Business Development, Proposal Writing, Risk Analysis (Former Risk Manager), Strategy, Software Testing

Balancer, Liquity, Primitive

4 Likes

Name: ZER8 (PRM)

Address or ENS: 0xb62E762Af637b49Eb4870BCe8fE21bffF189e495

Discord username: ZER8šŸ§ #9093

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally | 0xb62E...e495

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: My main drive is to support public goods as much as possible. Optimism is one of the best places to do this. (I am also a Gitcoin Steward, heh)

My view on the Optimistic Vision : Itā€™s one of my personal inspirations and the branding speaks to my artistic soul.

My Web3 interests: DAOs, Social impact, Environment, Data and analytics and visual art

Languages I speak and write: Romanian, English and French.

My skills and areas of expertise: , Anti-fraud in web3, reverse engineering, growth hacking, marketing, governance processes, multidiscipliary approach to anything, stress testing DAOs. I also love community building :slight_smile:

My favorite Web3 projects: Nfbeez, Gitcoin, Gnosis chain.

Statement of Intention: My name is Popescu Razvan Matei and I am a telecomm/electronics engineer and creative builder from Romania, although in the last few years I kinda became a decentralized citizen. *

Present lead of GIA, FDD in GItcoin DAO. My responsability was to keep the Gitcoin Grants program free of fraudulent grants and curate all incoming grant applications. Curated over 3000 projects and helped protect considerable amounts of funds. Decentralized grant reviews and opened them up to the community. This was a win-win-win type of scenario. We saved DAO resources while educating/paying people from our community while ensuring efficient capital allocation and fraud free Gitcoin rounds

PS. GOT THE AIRDROP :heart_eyes: :red_circle:

2 Likes

Name: rasmuky

Address or ENS: rasmuky.eth

Discord username: rasmuky.Īžth#3697

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally profile

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: True

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: True

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: At itā€™s core, the Optimism Collective is focused on Retroactive Public Goods Funding which I think is a great cause / economic model to commit to. An entire network committed to finding a way to fund and create public goods for all just has to end up doing something great and really speaks to the base integrity of the community.

I was also drawn to the citizen house and token house approach to governance. I havenā€™t spent much time (yet) in DAOs or other governance organizations, but the Optimism Collective approach sounded unique and very interesting.

My view on the Optimistic Vision : In line with my reasons for wanting to be a delegate, the virtuous cycle of retroactive public goods funding is an exciting concept I want to be a part of.

The long-term goal of crossing over into the physical world and funding public goods in that environment is very exciting. I think many governments around the world still operate by shipping he equivalent of one annual software cd rom update (a loaded up and heavily lobbied bill) instead of deploying weekly iOS app updates via agile government to solve problems one at a time (which RPGF could do, I think).

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: (i) I respect the acknowledgment that this is a governance experiment and it will evolve. We canā€™t possibly know future the technologies, conflicts, and other challenges the future will bring, so evolving is key. (ii) I think the citizen house is very critical. If the goals and strategy of the network were left entirely to those with capital who will vote based on the best interest for their capital, I would not be engaged. Iā€™m very interested to see how the citizen house takes shape. (iii) Iā€™d like to see a transition to decentralization for the network as quickly as possible, but I do see short-term value in an authoritative entity which can guide the collective and make ongoing operational decisions until it is ready for full decentralization.

My Web3 interests:
Data and analytics, DeFi, Economics, Identity, Security

en

My skills and areas of expertise: Data and analytics, finance, economics.

My favorite Web3 projects: Mean finance, Spritz finance, Velodrome, Flipside Crypto

3 Likes

Name: PoolCollective

Address or ENS: 0x3D2d722B443A5cAE8E41877BB7cD649f3650937C

Discord username: Tjark#0815

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tweet

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: We are a collective of PoolTogether community members. PoolTogether has been an active participant within the DeFi and DAO ecosystems since their inception. While being at the frontier of decentralized governance it is important to us continuously experiment and evolve. We are looking to bring in our experience and apply learnings from the process to both PoolTogether & Optimism governance. We are dedicated to the Optimism-, and therefore the Ethereum-, ecosystem and desire to help the Optimistic Vision succeed.
You can find our introduction on Mirror.
Individuals voting on behalf of the collective: Tjark, underthesea, Illpo

My view on the Optimistic Vision : With PoolTogether ultimately being designed as public good, our community is working toward this vision already. We thrive to create a more fair and empathetic world where basic human needs are accessible to all.

1. This is a ā€œWorkingā€ Constitution. Always has been. In a system with many moving parts, it is important to adapt to changes and constantly improve on learnings from the process.

2. OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective. We agree. All life is about balance. As a community around a decentralized protocol that aims to serve as an important financial infrastructure owned by its users, we see this as an invitation to participate.

3. The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model. We see the Optimism Foundation as an important part of facilitating and stewarding the process while protecting the vision and constitution. We trust in its decisions and guidance.

My Web3 interests: Accessibility, DeFi, Governance, Infrastructure, Social impact

Languages I speak and write: en, de

5 Likes

Name: iover2020

Address or ENS: 0x4a7591E3dA70b0629fcCEcB590dAF5920C592E92

Discord username: iover2020#9843

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://twitter.com/iover2020

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: This is a very worth looking forward project, I have always been optimistic, and I hope to be a part of it

My view on the Optimistic Vision 121: Decentralization, community and influence/profit are the foundation of Ethereum. I want to make sure it stays that way and vote for the optimistic vision.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: I very much agree. As the Constitution works and evolves, I plan to keep up and try to make some meaningful contributions to it in the future

My Web3 interests:
Choose ā‰¤ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: ā€œA, B, Cā€.

Bridges, Cryptography, DAOs, DeFi, NFTs,

Languages I speak and write: Chinese

My skills and areas of expertise: Network 3 Response, Taoism/Diplomacy

My favorite Web3 projects: Synapse Protocol, Gitcoin, Optimism

2 Likes

Name: Merlin

Address or ENS: 0x5dc2c366706bf35ceccc1b2eaca8b19cc9170428

Discord username: merlin#8786

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally | Merlin

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes, I understand.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am passionate about DAO governance and the possibilities that it presents. I am also very interested in exploring better ways to achieve public goods funding, and I want to support the work that Optimism is doing by becoming an active delegate.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: I agree with the approach and model of the Optimism Collective. By focusing on promoting positive impact through the funding of public goods, we can build a more productive ecosystem and reward impact-makers.

1. I agree. By being open to experimentation, the collective will be more flexible and responsive. We can learn better, adapt faster, and apply the lessons learned towards the development of the bedrock constitution.
  2. Checks and balances are necessary to maintain a balance in power, and a balance in incentives. This is important for effective decentralised governance.
  3. I would like to see the Foundationā€™s influence reduce over time as the governance system becomes stronger.

My Web3 interests:
DAOs, Governance, Visual art, Writing, DeFi, NFTs

Design, Product Management, Creative and Educational Writing, Marketing

My favorite Web3 projects: Gitcoin, ENS, DeFiLlama

2 Likes

Name: ahmat mustofa

Address or ENS: sangbejo19.eth

Discord username: sangbejo19.eth#0788

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://www.tally.xyz/profile/0x2D815240A61731c75Fa01b2793E1D3eD09F289d0

Verification: @sangjenar1 tweet

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: ļæ¼

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: ļæ¼

Hello everyone! Weā€™re Penn Blockchain (@sangjenar1 on twitter), a leading, completely student run blockchain organization from The University of Pennsylvania for both our undergraduate and graduate schools. The club currently has over 50 members and weā€™re expecting many more in the semesters to come!

committees covering Governance, Research, Education, Business Development, and Development/Web3. On the governance side of things, our team has different members leading governance initiatives for different protocols we have delegations for. delegations include Aave, Compound, Uniswap, DyDx, IndexCoop, Maker, etc. Each week, governance leads will share updates with the club about new proposals and we will all debate about what to do before voting with our wallet.

Weā€™d love to be your $OP delegate as many of us have been closely following Optimism for a while now. Our weekly discussions combine graduates with years of expertise in many jurisdictions with many bright minded undergrads eager to leave their impact and names in Web3.

My view on the Optimistic Vision:
ā€œTogether, we will create the future of coordinated, collaborative cyberspace.ā€ We couldnā€™t have put it better ourselves. The ushering in of a new digital democratic governance used to drive rapid and sustained growth is one that resonates well with us, and something we entirely support!

This is a working constitution: We like the introductory period before the constitution becomes the Bedrock Constitution. As with most novel things, we will have to change and amend multiple things; this allows us to do just that.

OP Citizens and OP Holders will equally coexist within the Collective: We are in support of the bicameral governance system. As stated, short-term incentives and long term visions must be aligned.

The Optimism Foundation will be a steward of the Optimism Collective and its early governance model: We understand that the Optimism Foundation will at times have to step in. We expect, as well as are confident, that the Optimism Foundation will act in the best interest of the ecosystem.

My Web3 interests:
Defi, DAOs, Gaming, NFT, Governance (and so much more, name one thing and weā€™re confident multiple people in our club will share that similar interest)

Member ethglobal.con

And more

My favorite Web3 projects: We currently help with governance for Maker, Compound, Uniswap, DyDx, Aave, IndexCoop, poap , etc.

4 Likes

Name: SEOKHA HWANG

Address or ENS: 0x2dc5b4261159FFFAa56c4E197605d05a72A7B368

Discord username: ķ•˜ģž‡#6496

Verification (Tally profile or tweet):

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: There are many reasons, but the most obvious reason is one. I want to make the most promising project together.
Give me a chance to be with you.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: WEP1 has caused a lot of changes in people. It gave me a chance to take many things comfortably.
WEP2 did not stop here but gave a lot of information, as well as a huge amount of influence and money to a small people.
Optimism, will present a new direction of life, as well as enormous wealth, for everyone who is with them.

New procedures are being created, so it wonā€™t be so smooth.
The right path has not yet been established, which is clearly defined.
Therefore, I think it will be criticized a lot and the fluctuation will be great.
But I think weā€™re going to walk the path weā€™re going to pursue for four years and that path will be a compass for other projects to come in the future. I hope you walk on a nice road with many people.

My Web3 interests:
Governance, DAOs, Economics, Data and analytics, Privacy

Languages I speak and write: Korean

research, communication

My favorite Web3 projects: Gitcoin, Uniswap

1 Like

great application, close to victory with such zeal! :open_mouth:

Name: Krzysztof Urbański (kaereste or krst)

Address or ENS: private: kaereste.eth, L2BEAT: l2beatcom.eth

Discord username: krst#6650

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://twitter.com/l2beat/status/1600859255648661505, personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaereste

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: Iā€™ve been involved in a fight for free software and public goods for almost 20 years now. Since the late 90s Iā€™ve been involded in various Linux related projects (LinuxPL, Debian), with Polish Linux Users Group and Polish chapter of Internet Society (ISOC PL). Iā€™ve been co-creating one of the biggest Polish libraries with public domain books, (WolneLektury). Since Iā€™ve been involved in crypto, Iā€™ve been helping Polish authorities to understand and appreciate public, permissionless blockchain infrastructure through education activities and involvement in public debate.

Iā€™m a part of L2BEAT team, Iā€™m responsible for all governance related topics and I will be serving as L2BEAT delegate in all protocols that werā€™re involved with. As L2BEAT we understand the value and importance of public debate and governance processes and we want to provide our own resources to enhance those. We value open, transparent, permissionless systems and we would like to make sure that the ecosystems stays committed to those values. My role in the organisation is to be involved in all the relevant processes, providing time and resources to have a positive impact on the ecosystem.

My view on the Optimistic Vision : I strongly believe that the power of communities comes from coordination around common values. I am a long-time supporter of public goods. I believe that through experimentation on public goods funding, open debate, and governance mechanisms we can have a positive impact on future communities that are going to evolve around the ecosystems that weā€™re building today.

1. Weā€™re still in the early days of improving governance mechanisms to make them work at scale in modern digital societies, it is absolutely obvious that any ruleset has to evolve while we learne.
  2. Strongly agree. We need to play both for the ā€œhere and nowā€ goals, but with greater vision in mind. Our decisions need to take into account the long game and the interests of the whole community.
  3. That seems absolutely reasonable.

My Web3 interests:
DeFi, Governance, Social impact, DAOs, Legal

Polish, English

My skills and areas of expertise: UX, user research, understanding technical topics (including reading & writing code), project/product management, managing communities

My favorite Web3 projects: [optional]
MakerDAO, L2Beat, ENS

5 Likes

Linda Xie Please vote on snapshot.org (Optimisim new proposals are live :))
Thankyou i delegate my votes to you

An excellent promising project and a more than skilled and creative team!

2 Likes

Name: MinhDuc

Address or ENS: 0x4860CA818c3650Bc928dF43ea4eDA07704FC1581

Discord username: MinhDuc#2353

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://twitter.com/Local_sec/status/1601262384902918144

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes, as a NFT Collector i think that a good network is really important, feedback made the network become better and better day by day.

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: of course, im here not only to vote for fun, im really serious to be a delegator

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a member of Ganland, I am really fascinated by the NFT Ganland created, so I am here to vote, to defend and to support Ganland.
In just a short time participating, Ganlandā€™s products make me really satisfied. In todayā€™s bad market, Ganlandā€™s 2D and 3D works are one of the rare bright spots for me to continue to believe in Crypto market, believe in Web 3.
Therefore, to be able to continue to support Ganland, becoming a Delegator is an important and inevitable part.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: I know about Optimistic for a long time ago, im also a member who recevied a huge airdrop and follow Optimistic almost half year. For sure, i belive about Optimistic, and i know the way team choosing is right, Web3, NFT with strong community alway is the best. In the future, i think Optimistic will be on top 5 Network.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: I think itā€™s a very interesting structure, anyway, i dont have much knowledge about that things, so everything i can do is read, try to understand and follow. In the future, i hope that Optimistic can keep the original spirit and for sure, i alway be here, together.

My Web3 interests: NFTs, Visual art, Game, Trade

Languages I speak and write: VN

My skills and areas of expertise: Master of Computer Sience, Network Manager

Ganland
Fractalicia - Quixotic
AbtractX

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Name: ego97516

Address or ENS: 0xE408D65d495c567aB246E7c90F11d15d96c1738D

Discord username: ego97516#7048

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tweet

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes, sure!

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I am a member of Ganland, I am really fascinated by the NFT Ganland created, so I am here to vote, to defend and to support Ganland.
In just a short time participating, Ganlandā€™s products make me really satisfied. In todayā€™s bad market, Ganlandā€™s 2D and 3D works are one of the rare bright spots for me to continue to believe in crypto market, believe in WEB3.
Therefore, to be able to continue to support Ganland, becoming a Delegator is an important and inevitable part.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: I know about Optimistic for a long time ago, I am also a member, who recevied a huge airdrop and follow Optimistic almost half year. For sure, I believe in Optimistic, and I know the way team choosing is right, WEB3, NFT with strong community always is the best. In the future, I think Optimistic will be on the top 5 protocols.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: I think itā€™s a very interesting structure, anyway, I dont have much knowledge about that things, so everything I can do is read, try to understand and follow. In the future, I hope that Optimistic can keep the original spirit and for sure, I always be here, together.

My Web3 interests: NFTs, Visual Art, DeFi, GameFi

My skills and areas of expertise: Master of Computer Sience

Ganland
Fractalicia
Bored Town
Perpetual Protocol
Kwenta
Lyra
BeethovenX
Uniswap