Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name: jrocki

Address or ENS: jrocki.eth

Discord username: Reformed_Normie#2580

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I believe that if we are able to create a sustainable retroactive public goods funding model on Optimism this approach will become the gold standard for all digital communities. As an advocate for web3, I would like to be part of the group that proves we can build a better governance and economic model for the world.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: It is incredibly important that the vision emphasizes that building public goods can and will be incredibly profitable. This idea does not yet exist in any economy currently today as public goods are looked upon as something someone has to create but not generally profitable to the creator.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: Any idea this new requires much experimentation in order to figure out what works and what does not. It is important to outline flexibility in the constitution at first for the aforementioned reason but also important that at some point we solidify the document to provide stability and set expectations for years to come.

My Web3 interests:
NFTs, Gaming, Writing, Governance, Social impact

Languages I speak and write:
English (en)

My skills and areas of expertise:
Data and Analytics - My professional experience is mostly in Data and Analytics related jobs
Educational content - youtube.com/@JrockiCrypto
Co-host - The Web3 Experience podcast & weekly twitter spaces (mostly focused on the Optimism Ecosystem)
Links: linktr.ee/jrocki
Delegate Profile

My favorite Web3 projects:
Optipunks, OptiChads, Optimism

2 Likes