Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name: LayerZero Labs

Address or ENS: 0xA3Ebc4a674AC613F797B45B4BDc1c1dDAb13836a

Discord username: MaxPower#1280, lz.Primo() :gem::raised_hands:#4931

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://www.tally.xyz/profile/0xa3ebc4a674ac613f797b45b4bdc1c1ddab13836a

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: We would like to actively contribute to the governance of Optimisim the help build the future of blockchains and an omnichain world.

My view on the [Optimistic Vision 145]: We believe Optimistic Vision 145 should be the defining view of many decentralized protocols. Expanding the reach and power of the mass of individuals that make up an ecosystem in both terms of ownership and participation. The goal to achieve a more equitable outcome for all stakeholders and provide back to the community via public goods and the advancement of the ecosystem is one of the highest order and we’re honored to take part in it.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

1. Agreed. Continual experimentation and iteration is key to building a sustainable governance model that grows alongside Optimism.

2. Agreed. Effective implementation of this is extremely challenging but the goal is noble and absolutely worthwhile to strive to achieve. We look forward to helping with that goal.

3. Agreed. The march towards decentralization will be the true test of Optimism’s ultimate success over time, the commitment to such is hugely important.

My Web3 interests: Bridges, Messaging, Infrastructure, Security, Developer tools

Languages I speak and write: English

My skills and areas of expertise: Messaging protocols, DeFi, Bridges, Game theory, Research

My favorite Web3 projects: LayerZero, Stargate, Gnosis Safe

4 Likes