BabelDAO: Collaboratively Creating Story Universes

Diversion to a better storytelling platform through a story that is compelling enough on its own
This is a very exciting project

3 Likes

Everything is coming in to place for Blockchain, and for Optimism in particular. Usage of Blockchain in, talk of it, financial payment to medical research and documentation, from social communication to art display/sales in form of NFTs. And now this project with some others are bringing creative writing, storytelling and publishing into blockchain; interesting!

If this will be a first on Optimism as the proposal claimed, we as discussants ( and the delegates) need to give them the necessary support as the project would help to bring in new sets of users to Optimism, and to crypto in general. I joined their discord some couple of days ago and I see the value and benefits they might bring to Optimism both in onboarding new users and adding utility to OP, as stated in the proposal OP will be the currency on their publishing platform.

I think the proposal author has presented a good proposal. Let support them.

5 Likes

BabelDao has a big potential to grow. Up to now all progress in the project is organic and compared of most of other projects BabelDao is almost clear of airdroppers. Community consist of mostly dedicated members who like reading&writing. Hopefully BabelDao will get grant from #1 layer2 OP and accelerate its growth.

4 Likes

Itā€™s not just you who canā€™t see the picture. We donā€™t own this post yet so we are asking the GrantOps for help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

DM vonnie610 :red_circle::sparkles:#5927 on discord.

2 Likes

great optimism ecosystem, this lookā€™s like big idea :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Really interesting project, i will follow up closely on this one!
I also see great synergies with our project Revolte, which is also part of this cycle 11.

Did the first steps to get a badge on your plateform, get roleā€¦ but i have to confess itā€™s really not user friendly for now, i struggled and got stuck at the end.
But keep on the good work, you really have something interesting here, and the community youā€™ve managed to build already is really impressive!

All the best!

3 Likes

The text provides a clear and concise description of the project, including what the team is building, why they believe it will succeed, and their current user base. The plan for how the grant will be used to further the projectā€™s mission is also well-explained, including steps to onboard new users and target specific user groups. Overall, the text seems well-written and informative.

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words :slight_smile: And yes, weā€™re still refining our onboarding experience every dayā€¦
As for now, if youā€™re on our Discord, the very top channel ā€œ:world_map:ā”‚guideā€ contains an ultimate guide for new members (also made by our core contributor and in many languages).
Will keep working on it!

Itā€™s also a pleasure to check out Revolte. So good to see more story-oriented projects coming into the space!

3 Likes

Really good angle on the project, would love to create some content on it and understand the cycle in more detail.

3 Likes

A very unique project

1 Like